- | 16:20 President Meta meets UN Secretary General António Guterres
- | 16:02 DP: Without political vetting, we do not return to the parliament
- | 15:59 American Chamber of Commerce against the anti-mafia platform
- | 16:13 Political vetting, DP: How it can be done
- | 16:10 Bill for theater’s demolition arrives at the presidency
- | 16:12 DP introduces anti-mafia platform to free the economy
- | 16:22 CMCE approves the formula for property compensation
- | 19:59 Kosovo-Serbia negotiations, Rama: Historical opportunity
- | 19:09 “The Kosovo-Serbia agreement should guarantee stability of the region”
- | 16:35 Drugs safety, 12 pharmacies fined
- | 16:25 Haradinaj: The borders are changed only by war
- | 15:59 Parliament reopens the competition for the National Theater
- | 16:15 “There is no automatic opening of EU negotiations”
- | 16:20 Basha: Political vetting, a national emergency
- | 16:29 Nation’s road toll fee application started
16:20 - 29/09/2018In the framework of participation in the proceedings of the General Assembly of the United Nations, the President of the Republic, Ilir Meta was received in a special meeting...
16:02 - 28/09/2018The possibility of a return to the opposition in parliament is an impossible mission. Political vetting is a non-negotiable condition for democrats. “If Rama accepts this, of course we...
15:59 - 27/09/2018The American Chamber of Commerce is against the denouncement of concession contracts and the seizure of business assets by the government. Mark Crawford, president of this chamber, says in...
16:13 - 26/09/2018The Democratic Party’s proposal for political vetting is being discussed this Friday by the Legislative Council and the Laws Commission. The Democratic Party through MPs Oerd Bylykbashi and Enkelejd...
16:10 - 25/09/2018Parliament sent on Tuesday to the Presidency, for the second time, the bill for theater demolition with the amendments made at the plenary session on September 20. The majority,...
16:12 - 24/09/2018The Democratic Party presented this Monday anti-mafia measures to liberate the economy from corruption and the oligarchy. The DP’s alternative is to seize the public property obtained under contracts...
16:22 - 23/09/2018The government says it has received Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe’s approval on the formula for property compensation. While commenting on this decision, the Ministry of...
19:59 - 21/09/2018Albania’s Prime Minister Edi Rama considered it a historic chance, the moment of negotiations between Kosovo and Serbia, during an interview with journalists and analysts at Opinion Tv Show....
19:09 - 21/09/2018European Commissioner for Enlargement, Johannes Hahn, calls on Kosovo and Serbia to advance the dialogue on normalization of relations. In an interview for Montenegrin media, Hahn wants to reach...
16:35 - 20/09/2018Drugs traded in Albania are unsafe despite tightening of their storage and marketing measures. 12 pharmacies were fined for violation of drug storage conditions, trade of medicines without the...